Colour is the most visual aspect of any room especially in the kitchen and used effectively can create atmosphere, reflect your personality and be a highlight in your home.
Choosing colour for any project can be a time consuming and sometimes stressful experience because colour is one of the most visual aspect of any room especially the kitchen which often misses out on a daring decor that may be evident in the other areas of your home.
Because Kenwood Kitchens supplies custom kitchen solutions we are not restricted to any one colour range or specific product. So through expert design and clever use of colour we can create a kitchen full of atmosphere, reflect your personality, the latest trends and highlight the design of your kitchen. Of course colour goes hand-in-hand with materials as they affect light diffusion throughout a room and the overall look of a space.
Top colour tips for your kitchen renovation:
- Always look at colours in the day and at night
- Use lighter colours and reflective materials such as high gloss materials to open up space in the kitchen.
- Co-ordinate walls and trims with subtle changes to give interest to your kitchen.
- For small spaces keep the colours in close range to allow your eye to glide smoothly around the kitchen
- For a warmer atmosphere combine light coloured stone, possibly in your benchtop.
Visit our kitchen showroom and view our endless range of door styles, finishes & colours.