5 STEPS TO YOUR NEW KITCHEN
With Kenwood Kitchens
If you’re ready to start your new kitchen renovation but don’t know where to start then we have 5 simple steps.
- Call and make an appointment with one of our experienced Sydney kitchen designers.
- Visit our Showroom in Five Dock, view our display kitchens and browse through our various door samples and bench top materials to begin discussing your ideas with our kitchen designers. Our team will take proper measurements and discuss other options including appliances as well as any other accessories you may want for your kitchen renovation. We’ll also establish other work which may need to be done such as floor tiling, wall removal or building, and plumbing work.
- Go through your quote and discuss any changes you want done. Once your plan and quote have been agreed upon, we will commence with the contract signing. You will then receive a 3D design of your ideas, chosen colours, and accessories for your dream kitchen.
- We will keep a close eye on your kitchen renovation and can handle details such as removing your old kitchen and appliances, working on the installation and coordinating with the various tradespeople and partners needed for your kitchen renovation. We’ll always keep you informed on the preogress of your kitchen renovation.
- Inspect your newly-renovated Kenwood Kitchen. Only once we’ve met all your expectations and specifications will we finalise the project.
Sale On Now!
Visit our promotions area to find out about Kitchen sales, special offers & other competitions!
10 Year Guarantee
All Kenwood Kitchens cabinets, doors and benchtops are guaranteed for 10 years from the date of original installation.
Are you after expert advice?
Our team have unrivaled product knowledge of what will work best for you, in your home, within your budget. Contact Kenwood Kitchens about your next kitchen renovation.
A brief showcase of our latest kitchen designs & kitchen renovations throughout Sydney.
Visit us in our showroom at 50 Great North Road
Five Dock, NSW 2046